Research Forum & Poster Presentation
The Osteology Foundation and the Chairmen of the International Osteology Symposium in Barcelona invite investigators within the field of regenerative dentistry and oral tissue engineering to submit abstracts of original research work.
A scientific evaluation committee composed of the following experts:
- Atsushi Saito
- Daniel Thoma
- France Lambert
- Frank Schwarz
- Gustavo Avila-Ortiz
- Ignacio Sanz-Martin
- Isabella Rocchietta
- Jose Nart
- Reinhard Gruber
- Ui-Won Jung
will review and evaluate all submitted poster abstracts for consideration in the Poster Presentation as well as in the Research Forum. Each abstract will be evaluated by at least two members of the evaluation committee. Posters based on accepted poster abstracts shall be presented at the congress hall
Osteology Research Forum
The authors of the six best abstracts submitted for consideration in the Osteology Research Forum in each of the two categories (basic and clinical research) will be invited by 28 February 2019. These investigators will be able to present the content of their posters in an oral presentation in the Osteology Research Forum in Barcelona, on Friday, 26 April 2019. Moreover, the investigators presenting in the Osteology Research Forum will obtain full reimbursement of the registration fee.
Osteology Research Prize
The three best presentations in each of the two categories during the Research Forum will be awarded a prize (Saturday, 27 April 2019):
- 1st prize € 1’000 (basic and clinical research)
- 2nd prize € 750 (basic and clinical research)
- 3rd prize € 500 (basic and clinical research)
Osteology Poster Presentation
The Osteology Poster Presentation will be open on Friday and Saturday during the symposium. To enhance the scientific exchange, all poster authors are asked to be available during coffee and lunch breaks.
Posters can also be accessed online on THE BOX.
Poster Audience Award
The winner of the Audience Award will receive € 500.The audience is encouraged to vote online for posters during the congress.
An Audience Award will be given to the poster that receives the highest number of votes (likes) during the congress. All posters that will be uploaded as a PDF onto the Osteology Foundation's online platform THE BOX are eligible for the Audience Award.
An abstract could be submitted for:
- Poster Presentation only (presentation in the poster exhibition area)
- Osteology Research Forum and Poster Presentation
|Submission opens:||02 July 2018|
|Extended submission deadline:||31 January 2019|
|Notification deadline (Posters):||15 February 2019|
|Notification deadline (Oral Presentations):||28 February 2019|
- Abstracts for the Osteology Research Forum can only be submitted with a project or data that is unpublished at the time of submission.
- Separately submitted abstracts for the Osteology Poster Presentation can present material that was published previously and does not compete for the Osteology Research Prize.
- Stand-alone abstract submissions for the Osteology Research Forum are not possible.
Please carefully read the submission guidelines before submitting an abstract.
For questions please contact Dr. Benjamin Müller, email@example.com.